- Page 2: The Patriot Act
- Page 3: SOPA & Friends
- Page 4: China’s Microblogging Crackdown Widens
- Page 5: Australia Trends Toward Censorship
- Page 6: India Turns on Social Networks
- Page 7: Twitter Subpoenas
- Page 8: Patent Law
- Page 9: Canada Preps Censorship Bills
- Page 10: Russian Spambots
- Page 11: The Internet Off Switch
In a conflict between government of the people, for the people, by the people and the people the outcome should architecturally favour the people. But all centralised governments appear to eventually be co-opted by powers that be under their regime.
But they all fall, eh Ozymandias.