The relief granted by the court is extraordinary in its scope, and includes:
– an injunction against the defendants prohibiting them from using any Chanel marks or selling any Chanel products;
– an injunction against the top-level domain name registry, directing it to change the registrar of record for the domain names to GoDaddy (!);
– an injunction telling GoDaddy to change the DNS data for the domain names so the domain names resolve to a site where a copy of the case documents are hosted (servingnotice.com/sdv/index.html);
– authorization for Chanel to enter the domain names into “Google’s Webmaster Tools” and cancel any redirection of the domain names;
– an order requiring Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter to “de-index and/or remove [the domain names] from any search results pages.”
Chanel is required to post a bond in the amount of $20,000.